We have a great idea to share with all of the graduating seniors for the Class of 2011. As you and your classmates prepare to go your separate ways, why not consider burying a time capsule which would be opened at the occasion of your 50th class reunion?
Here is a list of ten items that you could include:
· Several different newspapers published on your graduation day.
· Coins and bills minted in 2011
· A CD of the most popular album of the year
· A DVD of the movie of the year
· An old cell phone
· Fashion magazines
· A list of prices being paid for everyday items like gasoline, bread, milk, etc.
You may also want to ask your fellow classmates to write down how they perceive the world will be in 50 years from now.
Preparing a time capsule which highlights the most popular things at the time of your graduation is an exciting activity that your entire class can participate in. What other things can you think of to include in it?
Jeanne has worked in the printing industry for nearly 30 years and became the new owner of Invitations4Less.com on January 1, 2012.
When not working with our customers, Jeanne enjoys spending time with family and friends, RVing with her husband and spoiling her two kitties.