When planning for your wedding one of the last things to check off the list is typically the Wedding Programs. Typically the wedding approaches fast and it can be an overwhelming task to get all of the information for the programs. Here are some tips to help you stay ahead of the game:
1. Pick out a wedding program
2. Get some ideas online of how you want your program to be set-up
3. Gather any information that you can fill in as follows:
Cover (typically includes):
*Names of Couple
*Time of Ceremony
*May also contain a photo or some sort of design
Order of Events:
*Music (Processional and Recessional and any other throughout the ceremony)
*Exchange of Vows
*Pronouncement of Marriage
You may or may not include all of these elements in the ceremony.
Members of the Bridal Party:
*simple list of names and roles of people in your bridal party
Other things you may not have thought of:
*An explanation of rituals or traditions used in ceremony
*Quotes or Poems
*Directions to Reception
4. Order a proof to view all of your customized information above on the wedding program of your choice.
5. Finalize your quantity of programs needed.
6. Once you have reviewed the proof, finish by approving the proof with any final changes you want made.
As a guideline ordering your programs 4-6 weeks prior to the event will give you time to order a proof, make changes, and not have to pay for expedited shipping.
Remember with effective planning you can make your wedding day a stress-free event that will leave your focus available for the most important part-getting married!
By Anne Anne has been with Invitations4Less.com since 2004 and came to us already knowledgeable about social stationery after previous employment with a wholesale printing firm.
Anne is mom to two young children who keep her busy and dreaming of sleep. But she wouldn't have it any other way!